Carving out a niche in the banking industry begins with strong branding.
SRM, a new risk management firm in the banking industry, approached Virbion to help launch their online presence. Founder Brad Stevens had an extensive list of clients in the financial sector, but knew that expanding operations would require outside help.
Brad approached Virbion Project Manager Jason Steinbach and began with several discovery meetings. There were numerous gaps in the banking risk management space that needed solutions. SRM preferred a phased rollout of their online presence.
- Phase 1 would include branding and developing an online presence that includes social media, newsletters and regular blogging.
- Phase 2 would include video blogging and video tutorials for active SRM clients.
- Phase 3 would be the launch of a comprehensive online training program for clients and subscribers.
WHAT WE DID
After competitor and SEO review and analysis, it was determined that SRM in fact was poised to capture significant marketshare in the financial sector.
Virbion proceeded with a complete branding campaign for digital and print. It was followed by a new website with powerful blogging features, including auto-posting to social media channels to streamline operations and improve productivity.
Features developed in phase 1 included:
- Newsletter integration and campaign templates
- Auto-posting from blog to social channels
- Conditional forms with deep security integrations
- Integrated Google and Facebook reviews
- Custom dashboard with role access capability for staff
- Linkedin page development
- Facebook page development
- Twitter development
- Legal and compliance reviews, integrations
- Google analytics integration
- SEO optimization
- Tutorial videos
Phase 2 and 3 are in development, with a scheduled release in Q4 2020 or Q1 2021.
Google and Facebook reviews page
Logo and tagline developed by Virbion
- Research, consultations
- Competitor analysis, reporting
- Business listings
- Social network development
- Website optimization
- Website SEO
- Social Media auto-posting integration
- Link building campaign
- Reports and analysis
- Ongoing marketing services and management
- Ongoing consultations and support
Increased service area
Increased newsletter by 210% within 30 days.
Improved productivity with video tutorials for staff.
Located in Monticello, MN, USA
Providing Outsourced Marketing Everywhere
WEB & BRANDING
- Brand Development
Social Web Development
Analytics & Reporting
Web & Print Content
- Pre-production Services