Minnesota Discount Office Furniture (MDO) was seeking to enter the Ecommerce space as a discount dealer of commercial furniture. Local competitors had largely neglected Ecommerce, relying on old school strategies that were seeing diminishing returns. The leadership at MDO approached Virbion with an aggressive plan to expand their product line and markets. This type of expansion would require a high-functioning Ecommerce site at the core of the business.
WHAT WE DID
Virbion conducted a thorough research, competitor analysis, and consultations with MDO leadership. It was determined that an Ecommerce site built on the Shopify platform would be the most affordable and effective means to quickly deploy and scale the business beyond the local market.
Additionally, MDO leadership decided that outsourcing their online marketing and SEO to Virbion would help the business keep pace with milestones. One week after launch, the site improved visibility by 21.5% across 295 keywords and phrases.
- Research, consultations
- Competitor analysis, reporting
- Ecommerce development
- Product pricing with conditional logic
- Conditional logic shipping, pickup, delivery
- Up-sell and Cross-sell integration
- App integrations
- Multiple sales channels
- Business listings
- Social network development
- Website optimization
- Website SEO
- Newsletter development, campaign
- Affiliate program development
- Phone system development, management
- Live chat development and integration
- Ongoing marketing services and management
- Ongoing consultations and support
Expand market from local to national.
Ability to import thousands of products from suppliers.
Increased visibility 21.5% on search results within one week.
Increased rank across 295 keywords and phrases.